Travel, Tourism, Guide, Explorer.

Why should you travel?


Excited to write this but it's a first for me so I am kind of nervous.

Hello,  I am here to tell you my thoughts on what travel is and what it should be.
People think the travel and people who travel should be done in leisure, which is not true at all. In my opinion, it should be a necessity.

People should travel more often. Even if it is just getting out of your city to a road trip, to a planned international trip. Traveling is important. Everything around us teaches us something which is exactly why we learn new thing at new places.

So traveling across the country can and most surely helps us to learn about our country. Historical places teach us about history and struggles. Northern areas, traveling there helps us understand their culture, their way of life. Travel in Balochistan and you'll learn that it is alot more beautiful than it is Portrayed.



I will get back to you all with my experiences in the next post.

Till then peace out people!

#travel #guide #moments #memories #travelguide #life

No comments:

Post a Comment