Travel, Tourism, Guide, Explorer.

Travel more for yourself

Without having any second thought, i can assume that you would have definitely heard of " Laughter is the best Medicine". I am Syed Suheer Haider with my first ever blog. I will share my thoughts on  why i believe that #travelling is the best medicine.
Before starting off the blog formally let me make it clear that I AM NOT  A DOCTOR. Whatever i shall be sharing will be totally my perception.


When you #travel, it helps you forget all the worries, stress that you are having in your life and eventually helps you move on. Something that itches you, suddenly vanishes from your mind. This happens because you make memories when you travel. No one will remember how good you were in studies  or how punctual you used to be in your classes. They shall remember you by the memories that you made with them, by the time that you spent with them.

At the end. I would recommend everyone to never miss any opportunity that leads you to new destination. 
"Travel is the only thing that you buy makes you richer"

Happy Day!

#travel #medication #guide #moments #memories #travelguide #life

No comments:

Post a Comment