Travel, Tourism, Guide, Explorer.

Enroute Kashmir


I am Yawer, My home town is Bagh Azad Kashmir, and I live in Islamabad for study, so I frequently to and fro Islamabad and Kashmir. The journey starts from Kashmir Highway to Bahara Kau to Expressway to Jhika Gali to Kashmir.

In winter, this travel becomes especially hard and adventurous, last night I went home and half of the way was snowy, and boy is it hard to drive in snow and the hard part only made it great.

I loved every moment of travel. I left somewhere near 4 PM and reached 9 PM, the time was great. Murree was full of tourists and people enjoying the snowfall but as I left Murree towards Kashmir, snow only grew but the number of people traveling grew thinner. The road grew thinner, the snow wall becomes taller. The drive was only becoming harder but still, it was fun and great. I will attach a video of it down.



No comments:

Post a Comment